Free Rewards for Updating to 1.5
Players who wish to squad up must all be updated to the latest version in order to do so, as players across different versions of the game cannot. Players will also receive a couple of rewards for updating to PUBG Mobile 1.5 between July 9 and July 16, namely:
- 2,888 BP
- 100 AG
- Victorian Maiden Backpack (3d) ×1
What else is new in PUBG Mobile Update 1.5; Patch Notes
Erangel will serve as the base for PUBG Mobile’s newest adventure that sees players seek adventures in a familiar city that has been transformed beyond recognition. DynaHex, a technology and energy company is using Ernagel as an experimental base for their latest scientific research.
There are several places in Erangel that have been renamed as they now suit different purposes. This transition might feel a bit jarring at first, but it is a good sign that devs are willing to experiment with established game design.
- Dynamic Elements
- Lifts, automatic doors, and other moving platforms will appear in the upgraded urban area.
- To make travel more efficient on Erangel, the Logistics Agency has set up HyperLines on Erangel to connect the various cities of the island. Players can use these HyperLines to move between fixed locations at certain times and take advantage of these characteristics to employ more tactics.
- Air Conveyor
- The Command Center has set up this special transport tool outside some urban areas and bases to help security personnel travel through the air and conduct patrols in the sky.
- Mission Ignition’s Unique Firearms
- New Firearm: ASM Abakan
- Ergonomic Grip
- Muzzle Brake
- Drum Magazine
- Tesla Collaboration in PUBG Mobile
The Tesla Gigafactory will appear on the map. Activate all switches of the assembly lines in the factory to start the car assembly process and build a Tesla vehicle – Model Y.
Model Y + Self-driving
The self-driving cars produced at the Tesla Gigafactory have an autopilot mode that can be activated on the highways on the map to automatically take players to the location of pre-set markers along the highway.
These self-driving transportation vehicles developed by Tesla will spawn randomly along the road in the wild and will drive automatically on specific routes. Obtain battle supplies by dealing damage to the Semi to make it drop Supply Crates.
PUBG Mobile Update 1.5 contains far more new features and quality-of-life updates that will significantly improve the player experience. For a complete breakdown of all the changes, here are the patch notes from the Tencent Community Team.
Post a Comment